Join our team! We are looking to hire a Lumberyard Associate!
We are looking for someone who is:
- A positive team player.
- Hard working.
- Self motivated.
- General knowledge of lumber and building materials.
- Knowledge small engine maintenance, or bicycle repair would be helpful.
Will train the right person, willing to learn.
The job requires:
- Amazing customer service to our neighbors.
- You be 18 years of age.
- Be able to work in all weather elements.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds when needed.
This position has the opportunity for a full time or part time schedule.
We have been a family owned company since 1984. You’d join an amazing team in a positive team atmosphere. Our goal is to provide excellent service to our community and customers. We work together, we work hard, and we have fun too!
If interested pick up an application in-store, or apply online below. If possible, introduce yourself to our hiring manager after submitting your application.